Thursday, October 18, 2012

Blush and Bashful!!!


I haven't posted in a while and it's not because I didn't want to, it's because as usual my life has been CRAZY busy!!!  A very special person in our life married last weekend.  My younger cousin Peyton.  She has always been more like a little sister, than a cousin.  So for the past couple of weeks we have been preparing for up coming nuptials.  Cody and I were both part of the wedding party.  I had the wonderful honor of being her "Matron of Honor" and Cody of course was her ring bearer.  The wedding couldn't have been any more beautiful!  You see Peyton's favorite movie has always been Steel Magnolias, and we always picked on her that when she married her colors would be the same as Shelby's in the movie, "Blush and Bashful", two beautiful shades of pink.  I had so much fun helping Peyton prepare for her wedding.  We got to spend so much time together, remembering our younger days, and talking about the future.  I am so proud of the woman that Peyton has become and I was so excited to welcome her hubby, Barry, to our family.  All of this wedding stuff made me reflect on my wedding day.  It seems like yesterday, but in reality it was 8 years ago.  I walked down the aisle to wed the man God molded for me.  I look back at how much love for Jason I had on that day and I see now how much our love has grown for each other.  We have had two adorable boys, and have built a good life for ourselves.  I am soooooo very thankful EVERYDAY how God has blessed me!  Thank you Lord for that!  Hopefully our lives will slow down just a little and I can resume my regular postings, since my BF has been picking on me.  LOL!!  I love you April, this one is for you!!!  Until next time........God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment