Saturday, November 17, 2012


The past couple of weeks I have been frantically searching the internet for perfect gift ideas for all of my loves.  One of my friends told me how she went on Amazon.com and put all of the things she wanted to get into her "shopping cart" and was just waiting to press the button.  So.... that's exactly what I did.  I researched all of my gifts, thought long and hard about them and then tonite I finally "pressed" the button.  It felt GREAT!!!  I am now almost finished with Christmas.  I plan to do a lot of homemade gifts for people.  I love to scrapbook, etch glass, and paint.  Hopefully they will turn out nicely.  The only problem I have encountered is what to get my wonderful hubby!!  He deserves so much and I want to get the perfect gift for him.  I know something will pop up and he will love it.  Now that most of my Christmas shopping is done, I need to start concentrating on the meaning of the Season, Jesus Christ!!!  I plan to share and do many activities with my boys to teach them more about our wonderful Savior.  I will be posting some pictures and ideas along the way.  I hope that you enjoy them and that you have a wonderful Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment